Scroll down to see wishes I have granted :3
Make a post in your dA journal (the manual INCLUDED - I wont grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) Artwork with any of my OCs from :3
2) Anything that includes love. Tiny figure, hand written letter, somethign hand made, even skype call ;n; I need more love in my life
3) Any art tools I need. D: Which means: copic markers, alcohol proof liners, aceo paper, stickers, deco paper, self adhesive gems, laces etc
4) Any gaming system... Seriously D: Handheld or stationery, doesn't matter TuT
5) New clothes and nice winter boots
6) Postcards from all over the world... I'm collecting them
7) The walking Dead comic books or poster with Daryl Dixon!
8) Ability to hug and kiss all my dA friends so I can thank them for everything they have ever done for me...
9) New laptop. My current one is dying and my dream is to have laptop good enough to play any games xD
10) Samsung Smartphone
If you have a list! Please share so I can look it over!
Gifts given to others by my elves:
Gifts received from marveleous elves:
Tons of love <3